Covid Code of Practice
Extra safety precautions and guidelines for LTR suppliers to ensure the safety of their in-house staff and LTR clients.
We have taken the decision to produce these guidelines to minimise the risks of Covid-19 and to give our clients peace of mind that we are going over and above the Government guidelines. This is to ensure that LTR clients and in-house staff are kept as safe as practically possible whilst on holiday with us.
Please note, these are not rules, merely guidelines and can be altered and updated following discussions with the client.
- All staff should stay in staff accommodation on site for the duration of the client visit.
- The house manager should take the temperature of all staff on arrival to work each day.
- No staff member should come to work if they are displaying any symptoms of Covid.
- All staff should wear freshly laundered clothes each day.
- All chefs and kitchen staff should wear face masks and gloves.
- The House Keeper, Butler and any serving staff should be prepared to wear face masks and gloves if requested by the client.
- Chefs should take extra precaution with all food, extra cleaning of surfaces and regular handwashing.
- There will need to be almost complete advance ordering of menus to keep food shopping to a minimum and reduce contact/possible contamination from outside the house and estate.
- Buffet style service instead of table service to ensure social distancing. Meals will be delivered direct from the kitchen to a serving table in the dining room and then collected from there by guests – it won’t affect the quality or type of food being served.
- There will be no guest access to the kitchens, food stores or staff rooms.
- On those rare occasions that there cannot be a full 72 hours between different guests, there should be enhanced deep cleans.
- Daily housekeeping should take place at a mutually agreed time where there will be the least contact with guests.
- All cleaners should wear masks and gloves and regularly wash their hands and use hand sanitiser.
- High grade cleaning products should be used with additional focus on all touch points including door handles, light switches, taps, doors, handrails, plumbing fixtures and remote controls.
- Bed linen to be changed twice a week and bath towels changed each day
- Hand sanitisers should be made available to all guests in their rooms and be readily available at relevant points throughout the house.
To see a selection of our summer availability please click here.