Escape the big City and breathe the fresh Scottish air at the super cool Corrour Lodge in the Scottish Highlands
De-stress and enjoy a long weekend at Corrour Lodge in the Highlands.
Activities are charged separately:
- Archery – £50 pp/Minimum booking value £450
- Bushcraft – £55 pp-£75 pp/Minimum booking value £450
- Off-Road Segways – £940 for 5 people for 3 hours
- Mountain Guiding – £44 pp/Minimum booking value £350/Maximum group size 12 people
- Canoeing – £60 pp/Minimum booking value £450
- Bike & Boat (4 hours) – £114 pp/Minimum booking value £875
- Highland Games (2 hours) – £60 pp/Minimum booking value £450
- Abseiling from Lodge Tower – £58 pp/Minimum booking value £450
- Walking on Water (WoW) – £565
- Daffy’s Gin School – £120 pp/4-6 people
- Quad Bike Trek (1 hour) – £600 per group tour
- Quad Bike Trek (2 hours) – £900 per group tour
- Clay Pigeon Shooting – £480 minimum charge
- 4 x 4 Land Rover Safari (2 ½ hours) – £488 for up to 6 people
- Airsoft Battle Sessions – Price on Application (depending on numbers)
- 4 x 4 Land Rover and Off-Road Driving Tour (full day) £1,100 per vehicle (4 people)
Pricing is for a fully catered stay including:
- Full Scottish breakfast, either picnic/packed lunch or two course lunch in the lodge, canapes, three course dinner (including cheeseboard), all beers, soft drinks and mixers, unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate, homemade cakes and biscuits.
- Wines and spirits are charged for separately.
- Travel to and from Corrour Lodge is not included in the price quoted but travel advice can be provided.
£25,000 + VAT for 2 nights and 3 days for up to 14 adults.
There is a supplement for children.
The Caledonian Sleeper departs from London Euston in the evening and arrives at Corrour Station (privately owned and the highest station in the UK) in the morning. Guests are met at Corrour Station and given breakfast in the station restaurant before taking the 20 minute drive down to the lodge. For the return journey, the Caledonian Sleeper departs from Corrour Station in the evening and arrives at London Euston in the morning. Alternatively, Inverness Airport is 2 hours drive away where there are scheduled flights or private jets can be arranged.
SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED TRAVEL CONSULTANTS