LTR, Tweed Horizons, Newtown St Boswells, Roxburghshire, Scotland, TD6 0SG
THE OPEN 2023 LUXURY ACCOMMODATION – AVAILABILITY
Private houses near Liverpool available for exclusive use from 20th-23rd July for The Open. See below an example of luxury accommodation available for big groups. More houses to be added soon.
THE OPEN 2023 – LUXURY ACCOMMODATION AVAILABILITY – 20th-23rd JULY
For all those golfing enthusiasts, there is a limited number of luxurious large private houses available for exclusive use near to Liverpool. If you are looking for fully staffed accommodation for a large group, we have a fabulous example below (more to come). Demand is likely to be high for The Open 2023 and once these houses are gone, they are gone so please do email on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 1835 824642 and we will be delighted to help.
These houses have plenty of space for guests to relax and are large enough to entertain additional guests in the evening. Houses are fully staffed and we lay on a full concierge service so that all the stress is removed from the host and hostess.
Knowsley Hall, Lancashire, England
55 minutes drive to Royal Liverpool Golf Course. 30 minutes drive to Liverpool Airport.
- Sleeps up to 34 guests in 17 exquisitely designed ensuitebedrooms.
- State dining room and drawing room. Exceptional entertaining space.
- Relaxation spa room.
- Inside the house wine and gin tastings can be arranged as well as history talks, tour of the art collection (which would not be out of place in a museum or gallery).
Broughton Hall, Yorkshire Dales, England
2 hours drive from Royal Liverpool Golf Club and 20 minutes by helicopter.
- Accommodation for 6-24 guests with a maximum capacity of 32.
- 10 double bedrooms all en-suite with 5 further double/twin rooms and two single bedrooms.
- Tennis courts.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Stunning 17th century formal gardens.
- Acres of estate grounds to explore.
- Extensive wine cellar.
- In-house concierge for guest activities.
- Avalon –Wellbeing centre.
Crag Hall, Derbyshire, England
1 1/2 hours drive to Royal Liverpool Golf Course and 20 minutes by helicopter.
- Sleeps up to 20 guests in 11 individually designed bedrooms and 7 bathrooms (2 of which are ensuite).
- Drawing room and study with open fires.
- Dining room that seats up to 20 people.
- Billiards room.
- Lots of activities available nearby including wild swimming, cycling, go-karting and private yoga.
- Buxton Crescent Health Spa, Chatsworth House, Poole’s Cavern, Buxton Opera House and Haddon Hall are all nearby.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“The Hall was absolutely captivating – the best Christmas party ever. Toby and Jennie were so lovely and so accommodating too! My Chairman and Creative Director have said it was one of their favourite venues for a Xmas party and haven’t stopped saying “thank you” since they got back! That has certainly earned me a bank of brownie points. You have also been a marvel and really saved the day!”
With the 151st Open taking place at the Royal Liverpool Golf Course from 20th-23rd July 2023, this is sure to be a fantastic sporting event with huge crowds all arriving to watch the world’s greatest players.
Through Loyd & Townsend Rose we have access to the grandest and most luxurious country houses and castles available for exclusive use. They all come fully staffed and catered and we offer a full concierge service to ensure that all the worry and stress is taken out of being host. There is a finite number of these types of houses available near enough to the Royal Liverpool Golf Course, so if you are interested in exploring what we have available, it is never too early to get in touch. The in-house chefs will produce wonderful food completely to your specification and using locally sourced and often home grown ingredients.
SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR EXPERIENCED TRAVEL CONSULTANTS